Sterling Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer [*822#] – (Codes)
February 11, 2017
Sterling Bank’s USSD mobile banking code is *822#. To perform a transfer, simply dial *822# and follow the instructions however every time you use the Sterling BankUSSD service, Five Naira will be deducted from your line.
What You Need to Know About Sterling Bank Money Transfer Code
- The service is open to all Sterling bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
How to Transfer Money with Sterling Bank Money Transfer Code
- You need to register for USSD banking first by dialling *822*1*NUBAN ACCT NUMBER# on your phone.
- You will be prompted to create a 4-digit PIN to authorize transactions. Follow the on-screen command to complete the process.
- To finally transfer money, dial *822*4*AMOUNT*NUBAN# to transfer to a Sterling bank account holder. For other banks dial *822*5*AMOUNT*NUBAN#
Sterling Bank Airtime Recharge Code
To recharge your phone with airtime, simply dial *822*Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N2000, dial *770*2000# and send. For other phone numbers, dial *822*Amount*Mobile Number#.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.