Getting a Job in Nigeria now is very hard and tasking during these Recession. It has been tagged that only the brains will get the best jobs but i say to you, you can get a seriously lucrative on this website am about to introduce to you my respectable and loyal Audience.
Jobsforall.ng is a new website that was launched by the federal government of Nigeria to provide an avenue where both individual companies can register their various Vacancies and unemployed Nigerians can Register and Login To find a suitable job.
Some of the latest Vacancies you will find on jobsforall.ng are for the following fields;
- Oil and gas jobs
- Engineering jobs
- Banking jobs
- Technician jobs
And so on
The following are the main steps on how a company can register and login on Jobsforall.ng
- Open your browser be it opera mini, chrome, firefox of Ucbrowser and type in this link
- Click on Register on the topmost part of the website.
- As seen below it will display the Employer registration
- Fill in all company informations like, location of the company, company name, company website, description of the company and so on
- Once your done with that, it will take you to a dashboard where the employer can start filling in the vacancies which exist in its company.
- Uploading of companies documents and thats all.
- After all that, wait till Nigerians start applying
Steps on How Nigerians can Register and Login On jobsforall.nG
- Click on the like or to start your Regiatration.
- Fill in your details like your name, Address, phone number, and so on.
- Then uploading of CV which should be in Pdf format. How to convert from doc to pdf click these link.. https://www.freepdfconvert.com if yout cv is not in pdf format.
- The scanned ID card and passport must also be Uploaded in the right format and must not be more than 20mb.
- The Registration template is as seen below.