Click Here: Apply For LSETF and Get A loan To Start a Business In Lagos state, Nigeria.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
- When is N-power Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for N-power Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- Has N-power Started Recruitment for 2017?
- N-power Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- N-power Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- N-power 2017 Recruitment Deadline
N-power Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirement
click Link to Register: http://portal.npower.gov.ng
N-power General Recruitment Requirements
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
N-power Recruitment Criteria
- Unemployed graduates or nongraduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship