This post is for this who have chosen unilag as their first or second choice for jamb direct entry. This post will teach you steps on how to register on unilag portal.
The direct entry registration started 17th November and will end by 24th of November. So hurry up and start registering.
Candidates who chose University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible.
In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in
relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates must also fulfil all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
SCREENING FEE – N 2000
- Eligible candidates should log on to University website . Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Full-Time Undergraduate Admission
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Screening
- Log in with JAMB registration number and surname in lower case as password
- Generate payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the Unilag portal to complete the screening form
- Print DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
Further clarification may be obtained via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07046537158,
07043359831 and 07026079596.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.