The official GOtv site in Nigeria describes Stanbic mobile method you can use. It also provides two methods: through USSD code or paying online from your handset.
PAYING FOR GOTV SUBSCRIPTION USING USSD CODE
- The mobile wallet you are using has a short code, like many modern services that are also based on USSD numbers that are easy to remember and fast to use.
- On your phone, you need to call the quick code *909#.
- After dialing the number from the second step, you should choose the number ‘4’ and click on ‘Register.’
- Enter the right information into every field.
- Send the info and payment will be completed.
HOW TO PAY FOR GOTV ONLINE
If you have a WAP-supported device (such as Android phone, iPhone, Windows or blackberry ) you can use airtime (mobile money) to pay for GOtv subscription online.
On the phone, go to the WAP-website www.stanbicibtcbank.mobi to proceed.
Choose the option called ‘Mobile Money.’
You should enter your number and press on ‘Register’ to fill out all the information.
You will be redirected to the Stanbic Mobile-to-pay page where you can complete the payment.
GOtv Nigeria currently accepts different payment systems, including the option to pay for your subscription with your mobile money. Such on-the-go payments are quick to make and you don’t even need to leave your home.
Also, you can check with your bank if it’s not Stanbic, there many other banks that allow mobile and online payment of bills from your account..