The Nigerian Police force (NPF) have announced that May 7th 2018 is the commencement date for its 6000 workers who will come into the police force.
www.policerecruitment.ng – police recruitment 2018
The police force is a Government establishment that deals with safeguarding human life and property in the country, so if you have been looking for a way to join the Nigerian Police force, these is an opportunity for you. All you need do is read this post carefully before apply.
Important Requirement before You Apply
- You must be a Nigeria Citizen before you can apply.
- You must have a valid Identification Card e.g voters card, national ID card, international passport and so on.
- As stated below are the certificate needed before you can apply for any position
- Required Certificates are Secondary school leaving cert, NCE, HND, ND, B.S.C, and other relevant Tertiary certs.
- Must have completed NYSC or About to start.
What Positions can i apply for?
- Police constable: For you to apply for these post, you need to pass your SSCE/WAEC/GCE with 5 credits and above including Core subjects of Mathematics and English.
- Cadet Inspector Officer: For you to apply for these post, You need to have OND or NCE with your SSCE/WAEC with Mathematics and English Included.
- Cadet Superintendent of Police: For these position, You must have an advance cert like BSC, HND and relevant university certs.