Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy DSSC 26 Selection Board
February 8, 2019
Those successful candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC 26 Selection Board 2019 whose names appear are to come for an interview which will be held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State from 15 – 23 December 2018. Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Monday 11 February 2019 from 0800 (8am).
Candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suite.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
Important Notice: Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 13 February 2019 will not be accepted for training.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.