These information goes out to the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the 2019 May/June WASSCE West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates (popularly known as WAEC GCE) that their results are now available online.
You can follow the steps below to check your result.
How to check Waec – gce 2019 online
- Visit the waec online portal by click here
- Input in your 10 digit waec registration in the box provided. Note: the 10 digit comprises of your center number and you examination no.
- Enter the year of your examination e.g. 2019/2020
- Select the type of Examination
- From the back of the scratch card, you have the serial no & pin no, input the in the box provided.
- click submit and a pop up will come out displaying your waec result.
- Click print or just hit ctrl+P to print from any printer attached to the system.