The information we are about to post is about the mandatory documents verification exercise which NYSC has made compulsory for all foreign students. The management in has made it compulsory that any graduate from a foreign university must present some documents before further registration for the NYSC batch b 2019.
More details about the NYSC required document verifications for foreign student is listed below.
How can I verify my documents before NYSC Mobilization?
You need not ask much question on these because these post got you covered. To verify your document, all you need is visit the NYSC secretariate in your state of residence which we will discuss after this.
Where can I verify my certificate (Foreign students only)
- Lagos state NYSC office: NYSC secretariate at old census office, Baba animashahun street, surulere Lagos state.
- Enugu secretariate office: 2 Abakaliki road, GRA, Enugu state.
- Rivers state secretariate office: 40 ikwere road, phc, Rivers State.
- Abuja secretariate office: NYSC orientation camp, kubwa fct Abuja.
- Bauchi secretariate office: Turaki Abdul road, Fadamar Mada, Bauchi.
- Kano secretariate office: gwarzo road, kano state.
What are the required NYSC documents for foreign student
- Certicates issuesd from the University.
- Travel documents.
- Evaluation letter from Ministry of Education and
- Resident permit information where applicable.