Do you know that there are some early Signs of Covid-19 these is coming as a step by step guide from MOH – A Brief of how to detect the dangers.
Below are some signs to watch out for if you feel your body or your health is not as it use to be.
RECOGNISING THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 FROM DAY TO DAY
1. Symptoms similar to colds.
2. Mild throat pain.
3. No fever, not tired. Still consume food and drink as normal.
1. Throat little bit painful, body feels like drunk.
2. Voice becoming sore.
3. Body temperature around 36.5°.
4. Beginning of disturbance on eating habit.
6. Mild diarrhea
1. Throat pain and sore voice
2. Mild body heatiness. Body temperature btw 36.5°-36.7°.
3. Weak body and feeling joints pain.
1. Beginning of mild fever with temperature around 37°
2. Dry cough
3. Throat pain while eating, swallowing food or talking.
4. Exhausted and nausea
5. Difficulty in breathing occasionally
6. Fingers feeling pain
7. Diarrhea and vommitting
Also read – Why you need to start eating watermelonWhy you need to start eating watermelon
1. Higher fever from 37.4°-37.8°
2. Coughing incessantly with phlegm.
3. Body pain and headache.
4. Worsening diarrhea.
1.Fever around 38° or above 38°
2. Breathing difficulties, everytime breathing, chest feels heavy.
3. Coughing incessantly.
4. Headaches, joints becoming lame and buttock pain.
Also read: Some other effects of tramadol
1. Symptoms remain unchanged but becoming worst
2. Worsening fever
4. Difficulties in breathing and have to struggle hard to breath.
At this stage, blood test and chest x-ray need to be conducted immediately.