We are going to be talking about group video calls introduced by whatsapp for better experience. Whatsapp group video call limit is four participants but if speaking to four people simultaneously isn’t enough for you, you can always turn to Snapchat. The app allows people to video chat with up to 16 people, as well as group calls with up to 32 people.
Make sure you and your contacts have strong Internet connections when placing or receiving group video calls. The quality of the video call will depend on the contact with the weakest connection.
How To Make Video Call on WhatsApp
- Open the chat with the contact you want to video call.
- Tap the video camera icon at the top right of the window
- You will see a prompt asking if you want to start a video call
- Tap “call”
- The video call will automatically commence and the recipient’s phone will ring
How To Do WhatsApp Group Video
- Launch the whatsapp app and start a one-on-one video call with a contact as explained above
- After the contact answers the video call, you can add more people by simply clicking the ‘add participant’ button at the top right of your screen
- Keep adding until you hit the four people video chat limit.
How To Start Whatsapp Group Video Call At Once
- Tap the Calls tab at the top of the screen
- Tap the call icon at the lower part of the screen
- Tap the “new group call”
- Search for or select the contacts you want to add to the call
- Tap the video call icon.
Also Read – Leo Whatsapp Updates
How To Make A Group Chat From a Whatsapp Group
- Go to the whatsapp group whose members you want to video call
- Tap the call icon at the top right of the window
- Search for or select the whatsapp group members you want to add to the call
- Tap the Video Call icon.
You will be able to see the add button to add another person only after which the first caller answer your video call.
Alternatively, you can place a video call to multiple whatsapp contacts at once and you can also make a group video call from a whatsapp group.
When you receive a group video call, the incoming WHATSAPP VIDEO CALL screen will show the participants currently on the call, and the first contact listed will be the participant that added you.
How to prevent your details from been hacked on whatsapp
During a group video call, you have the option to turn your video off by tapping Video off
Note: You can’t remove a contact during a group video call. The contact would need to hang up their phone to disconnect from the call