HK Designs Limited – Our client is an Architectural, Construction and Interior outfit with the sole aim of providing highly specialized, value-added, integrated services for all major business market both private and public.
They require the services of a suitable candidate to join its team of experts who deliver exceptional services in the vacant position below:
Job Position: Estate and Facility Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Facility Management Functions:
- Develop, negotiate and manage vendors’ contracts.
- Engage and negotiate the services of artisans, workmen, vendors, service providers such as cleaners, security, waste disposal management, plumbers
- Keep up to date with technologies and trends in real estate.
- Ensure effective facility and property management
- Deal with emergency issues that arises on the properties i.e. disruption, equipment breakdown, safety breaches.
- Schedule replacement and repairs of equipment with artisans as the need arises.
- Work with other team members to ensure the smooth running of the properties
- Communicate with industry professionals to create a strong network.
- Provide timely feedback and report to Management
- Perform other duties as required
Real Estate Functions:
- Source for valuable properties in different geographical areas to meet client requirement.
- Prepare necessary documents i.e. contracts and agreement, offer letter, Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Respond to letters, enquiries and correspondences.
- Maintain a master list of available properties.
- Conduct inspections with clients and potential clients.
- Work with the legal team to ensure all contracts are signed and kept properly.
- Close transactions and ensure all payments/fees are received.
- Build a strong network of real estate agents
- Ensure the confidentiality of clients’ information and the company’s trade secret.
- B.Sc or Masters in Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning with 3 – 5 years working experience in property sourcing and facility management.
- Knowledge of wide geographical environs, property listing and pricing.
- Good knowledge of different geographical areas
- Good knowledge of property types, prices and structures
- Good knowledge of facility and property management
- Familiarity with various vendors, artisans and workmen.
- Good knowledge of different property titles
- Strong negotiating skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proactive with good decision making.
- Stocktaking and inventory
- Hands-on experience in fixing minor damages i.e. plumbing, electrical, carpentry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Highly committed to work
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply Job HK Designs Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not meet the minimum requirements.